Free Parking Privilege
Shoppers can enjoy complimentary parking upon shopping at The LOHAS!
Enjoy 2-hour free parking upon same-day HK$200 electronic spending at The LOHAS ; Enjoy 3-hour free parking upon HK$500 electronic spending at The LOHAS or 2 same-day movie tickets at Emperor Cinema in The LOHAS.
Mon – Thu Dine and Park Privilege (Except Public Holiday)
Enjoy extra 1-hour free parking upon same-day single spending of HK$300 at F&B tenants after 6pm.
Please refer to the list of Restaurants.
Terms and Conditions
- Free parking is applicable in Hourly Carpark at The LOHAS.
- Shoppers are required to present no more than two original same-day electronic sales receipts and the corresponding original electronic payment slips from purchase made at The LOHAS designated shops will be entitled to enjoyed parking privileges. Customers must present the valid original computer receipt(s) from The LOHAS’s tenants for redemption. Any receipts of cash and cash voucher payment and counterfoil of EPS or credit card and handwritten receipts will not be accepted. Photocopied or duplicated receipts will not be valid.
- Customers must present the valid original computer receipt(s) from Emperor Cinema (The LOHAS). Written or photocopied receipt(s) and counterfoil of EPS / credit card are NOT accepted.
- Parking fee of additional hours will be charged on hourly basis exclude the free parking privilege. Parking less than an hour will be also calculated as 1 hour.
- Any same-day spending with electronic sales receipts and the corresponding original electronic payment slips of the above requirement at The LOHAS designated shops will be entitled to enjoyed parking privileges.
- Self-serve redemption is not applicable for the parking offer redeemed upon Movie tickets and dining spending. Customers are required to redeem the offer at L3 Customer Service Center in the mall.
- Each vehicle can only redeem the free parking privilege once per each parking entry by eligible electronic sales receipt.
- Mon – Thu Dine and Park Privilege applies to same-day single spending of HK$300 at F&B tenants after 6pm. The machine-printed receipts after 6:00pm is valid and customers are entitled to redeem privilege.
- Each eligible electronic sales receipt can be used once only. All redemptions are non-exchangeable for cash and non-returnable.
- This offer is not applicable on any unregistered, cancelled, revoked transactions.
- Receipts of the following shops or services are NOT applicable to this promotion : Any non-designated electronic payment, temporary promotional booths, online shopping / takeaway order platform, online payment (including collect in store) , MTR shops, any repayment, transfer, purchase and usage of gift vouchers / coupons / gift cards / stored-value cards, reload of stored-value cards (except game centre), bill payments, autopay, bank, foreign currency exchanges, insurance and value-added services, property rental and sale, other non-retail related spending (for instance: care and maintenance services, repair services, goods delivery, dismantling services, installation services), betting, school fees, purchase of travel or transport or entertainment related tickets fees or charges, 999.9 gold and gold savings club (not including decorated gold).
- The LOHAS reserves the right to scan shoppers' electronic sales receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips for internal reference only.
- For Hourly Carpark user, in the case of loss of Octopus Card or VISA Card, the user has to fully settle the actual parking fee in accordance with The Corporation’s parking record. Cash Voucher, discount coupon or car parking privilege will NOT be accepted to offset the charge.
- Customers should follow the rules and regulations of Carpark Service.
- The LOHAS Management Office reserves the rights to terminate or amend the terms and conditions of Complimentary Parking without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of The LOHAS Management Office shall be final.